Did you mean: 

Original topic:

smart select

(Topic created: 11-30-2020 03:44 AM)
x0Skyhawk0x
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Smart select used to "view" what is on the screen and auto select what ever I'm trying to select based on whatever shape I'm "smart selecting."
For example, an image on a web page, it would select the image at all its borders and nothing else. 
It doesn't do that after the recent update. Just picks a random size and location and I have to move it and adjust to the size I'm looking for. 

Anyone else having the same issue? 
2 Replies
KimXoAnne
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
yes. it's been doing it for me too. it used to select the exact thing I wanted from
corner to corner and I wouldn't have to move it or adjust the size. it like automatically knew what I wanted and now it just does whatever shape it wants where ever it wants and I have to move and adjust it every time. every so often it'll maybe pick exactly what I want but it's very very rare now. so yes you're not the only one having this issue. my mom has the same phone and I helped her install the updates and be part of the beta program and she now has the same problem too. I'm sure more people than just us have this problem. I hope it gets addressed/fixed soon.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes