Did you mean: 

Original topic:

smasumg notes

(Topic created on: 11/22/20 4:54 PM)
Pedro216
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My notes from the samsung note app are frozen.clear cache.restarted phone,forced stopped and noting it's just froze.
9 Replies
Options
Discussions
If you Sync your files you can try by removing the app and re-installing it from the Galaxy Store
0 Likes
IZXXC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Right?? I have tried to uninstall it and reinstall in from the galaxy store just as suggested, but it still continues to freeze whenever I open the app!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
That's very unfortunate to know that re-installing the app didn't work for you as usually that works to fix the app, you can try these other 2 solutions.

1. Go to Settings》
Swipe and hit Apps》
Hit Menu Icon located in the upper right corner 》
Select Reset App Preferences》
Hit Reset.

2. Put phone in Recovery Mode and wipe the Cache Partition (I usually wipe the Cache Partition at least 3 times after any Software Update) 》
Restart Phone.

If that don't work either then you might need to wait for the next Beta update, or the Official release in case that this Beta was the last. .
As last resort perform Factory Reset
Good luck :thumbs_up:

clipboard_image_1606109365232_1606109365232.jpg

clipboard_image_1606110637210_1606110637210.jpg

0 Likes
Flashsnaps
Halo
Options
Discussions
mine only works when I use mobile data . if I use wifi it won't load and will crash
0 Likes
Pedro216
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
it's working now.all day yesterday froze and check now and it's working 🤷🏽‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
Weeman
Halo
Options
Discussions
same here my notea app is crashing
0 Likes
Weeman
Halo
Options
Discussions
cant even open a single note cleared cashe and app data
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by  @user9tCoUcVBSN . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
userqYixvxoIRe
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Just turn off wifi. Not perfect, but it works for now.
0 Likes