Did you mean: 

Original topic:

texts

(Topic created: 12-04-2020 07:24 PM)
Ejrambo
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Not getting or being able to send texts messages since around 11 this morning. 
0 Likes
14 Replies
Compusmurf
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Suspect your provider vs the beta...
0 Likes
ZeusD
Halo
Options
Discussions
I ha this problem also. I ended up factory resetting, as it could have been a needle in a haystack scenario.
0 Likes
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I had that problem while using Google messages application.. it happened for about 2 weeks. my factory Samsung messenger would not take default control. so in other words I could only send messages but I couldn't receive them on Samsung messenger but I could do both on Google messages.. Google messages take away from being able to fully enjoy the theme that you purchased
0 Likes
Ejrambo
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
that's what I ended up having to do, factory reset cleared that problem up.
0 Likes
ZeusD
Halo
Options
Discussions
I did a factory reset and it's back to doing it again. I think I wavy it off this beta
0 Likes
Koldkaozkoyote
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
are you using a specific messaging app? I was having it problem with Google messages. GOOGLE MESSAGES WOULD NOT GIVE PRIMARY CONTROL BACK TO THE FACTORY SAMSUNG MESSENGER.. I wasn't able to receive any messages on the factory Samsung messenger for about 2 weeks.. I didn't like Google messenger because it takes away from the full experience once you buy a theme..
0 Likes
ZeusD
Halo
Options
Discussions
same. mine is doing it pretty heavy now
0 Likes
Sojedu
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Do you have the latest sim card? I had similar problem before joining the beta.
0 Likes
TCDM
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I am having the same issue. My issue started on the 4th as well. It was around 4:00pm eastern for me. I am on sprint. How about you? I formatted my phone and the was fixed for a couple of hours. If I restart the phone...sometimes and I mean sometimes I can send text but only last for about a min or so....