Did you mean: 

Original topic:

together Sammy....

(Topic created: 10-23-2020 12:43 PM)
MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I needed to attach a screen recorded video clip to samsung about a bug I had found, however, there is NO option to upload VIDEO files to this app.  They said to attach a clip.  I told them there isn't an option to, and this is the stupidest reply I think I've seen gotten back.  I tell them this and they said they don't have enough information.  What isn't clear about NOT being able to upload a clip through THEIR own application?!  

0 Likes
8 Replies
zdost
Comet
Options
Discussions

When I tried attaching a video to my post, it said that I had to check my connection even though I was connected to Wi-Fi already. I agree that fixing this would help out the community as a whole and will allow issues to be resolved way easier

0 Likes
MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I don't even see the clips in my gallery at all through this app. Just isn't there for me.

0 Likes
zdost
Comet
Options
Discussions

That's right it's the same way for me. What I tried doing after that was selecting the screenshot option to make a recording, but even that wouldn't work for me either as I mentioned

Caligo
Halo
Options
Discussions

I noticed this too. They suggested that I do a screen recording and attach it to my bug report but I could never find the option.

MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Makes no sense to me they wouldn't know their own app apparently not.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to notify the developers. e apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I already did and that was their response.

thecodemonk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

did you not read his post? Im honestly getting kind of frustrated with your feedback team.