Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ui 3

(Topic created on: 12/4/20 12:58 AM)
GodziIIa
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Anyone got the stable version of the update?
0 Likes
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Me Too Honey, And Mane I Still Ain't Gotten Nothing Either Tho.!! :unamused_face::unamused_face:
kranthi_kk
Halo
Options
Discussions
if anyone received final version, cannot access these beta forum discussions. Also, if my guess is correct the final version will get Dec security patch.
usereWQV8WLNN3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
i did
0 Likes
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Huh, You Did What Tho.. Cause I Know D*** Well You Did Not Get The Official Update Yet Tho Honey.?? :face_with_tears_of_joy::face_with_tears_of_joy:
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @GodziIIa ,

Stable version has not been released yet but will be available soon for t-mobile then on sprint followed by unlocked devices. All carriers should receive software update by end of month. 

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

Arvin
Comet
Options
Discussions
By the end of month?! I think we can get be end of next week……Only confirm, unlocked is the last line…
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
You guys were SOOO good with frequent and timely updates this year and you messed it up in the home stretch!!
Kevv2288
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Why does unlocked always get the stable version last? Unlocked gets the monthly security updates first. Don't get why everyone on the beta can't get the stable version at the same time?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Mine is unlocked, service is through At&t prepaid, but Samsung is responsible for my updates. So that's a big nope!
0 Likes
TurtleRaver
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Nope :unamused_face:🥺
0 Likes