Did you mean: 

Original topic:

volume

(Topic created: 11-12-2020 04:59 AM)
Anthony4671
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I noticed that the volume is really low when I'm connected to Bluetooth in my truck now. I have to turn the phone volume up to max and the truck volume pass the half way to max to hear music.  
6 Replies
Lurien
Star
Options
Discussions
In my experience with the S20 the volume output while connected to bluetooth has been very underwhelming since I first got the phone. Seems very low... even with Bluetooth earbuds.
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Discussions
My experience as well. The USBc AKG buds are loud, but my Bluetooth AKG N200 buds are noticeably quieter.
Lurien
Star
Options
Discussions
Exactly. I find myself using the usb c buds more than my B&O bluetooth buds because of this, and first time I connected to my car radio had to turn the volume all the way up and still wasn't loud as it should be..
Options
Discussions
on settings turn on developer options 》 in developer options go to disable absolute volume and turn it on , after that keep the volume on your phone low while you increase the volume on your Bluetooth then once the volume is all the way up on Bluetooth then you can control how loud you want the volume with the phone 👍

clipboard_image_1605196530571_1605196530571.jpg

Anthony4671
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
hi I have successfully completed this and the volume is still really low. can samsung increase the volume for Bluetooth on it's devices? this is an issue. we as customers can not experience the great sound samsung has to offer with such low volume.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try the suggestions made by @user9tCoUcVBSN . If the issue persists, please send us an error report. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes