Family Hub not working on iPhone

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Family Hub not working on iPhone

What’s more annoying is when I contacted Samsung to troubleshoot it, I was told this is not a “common problem”. Really?!?! Because I have seen hundreds on this forum with the SAME exact problem!!!! 

Constellation

I just got my Samsung refrigerator last week. I just downloaded Family Hub on my iPhone and it crashes as soon as I try to login. Very disappointed. Seems like it has been an issue for a long time without resolution. Wish I would have known there was an issue before I bought it on I never would have bought it. I will definitely spread the word to discourage anyone from buying one since it doesn't seem to be a priority for Samsung to fix it.

Astronaut

Same thing is happening to me to....ugh....aggrevating

i cannot seem to get the family hub app to not crash each time 

Samsung Moderator

Please send the model and serial numbers for the refrigerator to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Just got my fridge today. Same issue everyone else has. Going to call best buy to come pick it up. I am an IBM engineer. There is no excuse for not fixing this. This is a software issue with IOS. I have a robotic vacuum, Two tv's. Last Samsung product I will ever buy.

Shame on you. My model is RF265BEAES.

Constellation

Just got off the phone with Samsung support. There is no fix as yet. They have no idea when it will occur. Until then you can return it or not be able to use the fancy screen it comes with. Shame on Samsun.

Constellation

Had anyone solve the crashing of the app when trying to log in?. I tried erasing the app and te installing but every time I try to log in to the app it crashes.

Anyone had any luck?

Samsung Moderator

Please send the following information to us using this PM Link:

iPhone:

Model

iOS Version

Family Hub App Version

Refrigerator:

Model Number

Serial Number

Family Hub Baseband Version

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

No, I am giving them about 24 hours to do a new app update or I am sending it back to Best Buy. 

Constellation

Agreed! I am beyond frustrated