Fridge profile

Constellation

Fridge profile

I can’t access the profile section/can’t create a profile in the fridge therefore I can’t use the family hub app. Pls help!

9 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Fridge profile

Can you provide the model code of your unit and the software version you are running?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Rf28k9580sg/aa software tizen 3.0 (latest version). 

Samsung Moderator

Are you able to log into your Samsung account?

Constellation

From my phone, I can log in to the smart home app, and can log in to my Samsung account. However, I can’t get into the family hub app because it needs me to link my Samsung account with a profile I can only create on my fridge. 

Since I downloaded the new software my fridge is a mess, it keeps disconnecting from the WiFi and I can’t create the profile i need to get access to the new app where i can upload pictures to the fridge. 

Pls help! 

Samsung Moderator

We apologize for the delay.  Are you still unable to connect?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Yup, I even tried restoring the factory settings but from there it disconnects and gives me half the functions bc it can’t create a profile. I also can’t watch tv, it keeps disconnecting when I never had problems with the original software. 😩

Constellation

This upgrade is not working well at all, everything has gone wrong. Pls help. I even called and asked for remote management and an hour later I couldn’t get it done. 

Samsung Moderator

Could you send us a private message? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Highlighted
Constellation

[ Edited ]

I can’t deal with this! I paid 5k for this fridge and since it’s out of warranty they want to send a tech that I would have to pay for! The fridge was fine until I installed the new software. This sucks.