Ring App not working since update

Asteroid

Re: Ring App not working since update

The Ring app will login using the small icon but never stay logged in. I get the authorize button every time. Then a few moments later, it logs out again.

The 3x3 Ring app has not let me login at all. 

This is the worst integration I’ve ever had. This fridge development team must have the worst developers and QA team ever. Very disappointing and I can’t believe that Ring and Amazon tolerate this. 

Asteroid

Now, it worked..... restored Factory Settings....again. 

And it is now working to log on to the Ring app!

Asteroid

And if I do a Factory Reset, will I be able to retain all my children’s drawings and sketches? Will I also loose all the profiles or will logging back into the Samsung account restore that?

any details would be helpful since I hesitated to do a Favtory Reset. 

Thanks!

Asteroid

I don’t know about the sketches. 

Haven’t tried sketching yet. 

It keeps the groceries in the food list. It doesn’t keep your radio preferences, nor your bookmarks in the browser, nor your widget configurations, nor your uploaded pictures. The profiles are there. 

I took some pictures of my “desktop” configurations and arranged them again. 

I have only used the fridge for some few days, so this was no biggie for me since I haven’t created that much stuff yet. 

Astronaut

I currently have the same problem. The ring app doesn’t stay logged in. So the fridge won’t ring when the door bell is pressed. Is nice as the app is when it is logged in, it is useless at this point. 

Cosmic Ray

The latest app update should have fixed this issue. If it is still happening, please file a ticket here: https://familyhubcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Astronaut

Nope,  not with me at least.  I filed a ticket already...and this is my 3rd time doing so, because after 3 updates, Samsung Family Hub still can't get this thing taken care of.  At this point, I would really suggest the folks at Family Hub hire a rocket scientist or the guy that program the space shuttle that sends machines to Mars to deal with this issue.  

Astronaut

Ring don't working in my phone

Constellation

@userV22GQCLHW6 wrote:

Ring don't working in my phone

This is a forum for Ring on our refrigerator. Nothing to do with phones.

Highlighted
Constellation

Is the fridge supposed to answer your doorbell automatically if someone rings?

When I first got the fridge it wouldn't automatically answer but now after some updates it does.  I'd rather not have it automatically answer and instead require me to press the answer button.

Like if I'm not by the fridge it will still answer vs letting me answer on my phone.  That aint right is it?