Original topic:

Curious about themed icons and Galaxy AI

(Topic created: a month ago)
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm just curious, and I think this could potentially be a feature, but does anyone know if Samsung plans to make themed icons apply to all icons, even if not provided? Perhaps Galaxy AI could even rework icons to match the color palette 🤔

4 Replies
alindzz26
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hey, you should check out the Good Lock app from the Samsung store. It lets you change a bunch of stuff on your phone, like the keyboard, icons, clock, and even the navigation bar. You can also make your own stickers with Keys Cafe. If you don't feel like making your own stuff, the Samsung store has a bunch of themes, keyboards, icons, stickers, and more that you can download.
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I use this already, it's awesome! However, Theme Park doesn't provide icon theming in the same way that the OneUI system does. OneUI system has very reworked and clean looking icons when theme is applied (except for the non supported apps), whereas Theme Park does apply to all apps, but has a much worse looking theme application method.
OblivionThrone
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
If the time and effort to carefully craft perfect icons through goodlock isn't for you, there is always Kustom. From icons, widgets, themes, to changing your home UI and even the way your device functions. But it's a "deeper" process to learn Kustom, and I found Goodlock to be much easier.
rrga11
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Ok, I'll look into this. Thanks!
0 Likes