JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Custom Ringtones for each app

(Topic created: 08-07-2023 08:38 PM)
Alpha2489
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Does anyone know how to customize each app with downloaded custom Ringtones? For example. I have Google Home app. Instead of selecting pre installed custom notification tones. I would like to download custom tones and use that with each different app. Something like "FRONT DOOR OPEN".MP3 instead of generic Samsung tones. Any ideas? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I use Zedge. If you find a tone you like you can save it to your media folder and it will appear alongside your pre-installed sounds

View solution in context

9 Replies
Solution
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I use Zedge. If you find a tone you like you can save it to your media folder and it will appear alongside your pre-installed sounds
Alpha2489
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thank you for the reply! I will look into it right now.
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It will appear as customScreenshot_20230807_204608_SecSoundPicker.jpg
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Alpha2489 In addition to what @HawaiianSavage mentioned, if you connect the phone to a computer and head into internal storage, you should see a folder called notifications (you can make one if one isn't there) any sound file you have that you put into this folder should show up in your list of available notification sounds. 

Alpha2489
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I got it! Worked like a charm!!! Thanks everyone. I appreciate itScreenshot_20230807_224920_Settings.jpg
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Alpha2489 Awesome! Did you go the Zedge route?

Alpha2489
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes, I did.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Alpha2489 It's pretty fast and straightforward. The only downside are the constant ads when using the app lol. 

Alpha2489
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
That's true. I am looking for a "paid Zedge apk" right now to get rid of those ADS lol