Fold 6 return problems

(Topic created: 08-16-2024 07:28 PM)
Droid472
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
My fold 6 main screen having touch issues 
Called Samsung 
Took to a repair like they ask but nothing they can do .
Since my it still in 15 day grace they want me to send it back and order another one but won't be able to use my s22 ultra trade in till the get it. Then they will refund me my trade in price with could take up to 20 days. To get the replacement or new phone I need to reorder the fold 6 without trade in discount till the refund for it is processed. I literally won't have any phone till than unless I oder a new one . Then I am using the carrier payment plan . Why can't they just send a phone to there l9 al Samsung or mobile and I do a swap at the same time l. I have till 21st then it falls under warranty which would take longer l. 
Ya I could order another one but then no discount and would have to deal with Tmobile which I don't know if I would have to get another line. I really want another fold 6 but I will be with out a phone for weeks unless I order another one with out the discount really SAMSUNG MAKE IT EASY WHY SO HARD ???
ya I could send this back and get a new one or a pixel 9 pro fold and then wait for the refund still won't have my s22 ultra 5g I would still not have a trade in for the new phone or use it as my main phone. They say can't send to store or tmobile cause I got it through Samsung app/site .

Here is a screenshot of the mian scree test the touch response i did retest and not always same spot. But same area 
3 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Should of done return sooner as waiting will require going thru warranty
0 Likes
Droid472
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes but didn't notice till a few days ago