JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

IS IT WORTH THE SAMSUNG GALAXY FOLD5

(Topic created: Thursday)
Oriontek
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
As a technology enthusiast, I understand the desire to possess the latest and greatest gadgets. Currently, I am using the Samsung Galaxy Fold 4, which I obtained as a replacement through my insurance. Considering that I still have approximately 11 months of insurance coverage remaining, I would like your professional opinion on whether it would be advantageous for me to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Phone 5. Your honest assessment would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cleverEyes
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Depends on how much it'll cost you. It's a minimal upgrade, the hinge is pretty much the main change. If you need a new trinket look at the fold 6. Samsung is desperate to sell those and has good trade ins. But if your 4 is in good condition and you have no signs itll die soon, maybe just use it for a bit longer šŸ™‚

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
cleverEyes
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Depends on how much it'll cost you. It's a minimal upgrade, the hinge is pretty much the main change. If you need a new trinket look at the fold 6. Samsung is desperate to sell those and has good trade ins. But if your 4 is in good condition and you have no signs itll die soon, maybe just use it for a bit longer šŸ™‚
0 Likes
Jim63
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have the Galaxy Z fold 4 since 2022 when I bought it. I've dropped it several times and I've spilled water on it. But it has held up I have to admit it's more sturdy than people might realize. Battery life is actually decent I can get all day easily. The inner screen is going to be the most sensitive when you open it so definitely a rugged case like OtterBox would be recommended.
Oriontek
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
What do you think about the fold6 is it worth it?
0 Likes
Jim63
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I think if you're coming from the z-fold 3 or an earlier phone from that era. Then I think it would be worth the upgrade. Also multitasking with foldables is so much easier
0 Likes
Oriontek
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh I see thanks.
0 Likes
DOJO5
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
This phone is pure **bleep** finger print sensor stopped working after a week and now i have a small red green dot on my screen outta nowhere .
0 Likes
Oriontek
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I already ordered the fold6 unlocked 252gb straight from Samsung for only $350 with trade in I thought it was a good deal but I might return it after I test it
0 Likes