JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One ui system keeps updating

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 03:07 AM)
bikelife_kwick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

My Z flip keeps updating the one ui system. I've factory reset the phone twice. Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Download each update until you are caught up. The most up-to-date security patch level is March 2024. Samsung doesn't have a feature to download straight to the most recent model, you'll have to download each update one by one, which is time-consuming. You could flash the most recent version via Odin but there are risks in doing that.

View solution in context

12 Replies
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
My z flip 4 does the same thing every now and then it would make me update the same update over and over
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

If you have not downloaded any software updates for a while, you will have to download each update one by one until you are on the most recent version, it is like playing catch up. 

bikelife_kwick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It's the ONE UI system update that keeps doing it
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Could be for the Google Play System Update
0 Likes
bikelife_kwick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Nothing to do with Google. It's the phone system
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

For Google Play System updates, you have to restart to apply them. Most current is the February 2024 Google Play System update.

0 Likes
bikelife_kwick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It's not Google play its the ONE UI SYSTEM! Google has nothing to do with this. It's not apps updating its the phone itself
MatthewReiter
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You don't understand me, it's this1710777521624.jpg
bikelife_kwick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I just did that Google play update and it's still trying to update the one UI system 1710779238436_1710779238413_0.jpg