Original topic:

Punctuation

(Topic created: 04-09-2024 06:16 PM)
Ikonoblast
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Which is the best Input for voice to text Including punctuation question mark see what I mean... Google seems to have better punctuation, but, it's difficult to access period

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JacePoe8299
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I've always used Google Voice to type my messages and it recognizes all punctuation when the word itself is said.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Solution
JacePoe8299
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I've always used Google Voice to type my messages and it recognizes all punctuation when the word itself is said.
Ikonoblast
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I use it also, but it is difficult to call up on my new galaxy fold 5 period I have to beat on the screen period Right now I am using samsung voice to text, but as you can see, it ignores punctuation. Unless it is manually punched in period Maybe it is a symptom of the new A. I features question mark
JacePoe8299
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It can't be the AI bc my punctuation works fine with it. Do you have both of these options selected?1712714712498.jpg
SteveInNC
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I had this problem when I got my s24 ultra and found out if I use the Google voice instead of the Samsung voice the punctuation issue went away for me.
Ikonoblast
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
To do as you suggest, I had to download Gboard and then the light came on and everything worked. Thank you.
JacePoe8299
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm glad to hear your issue has been solved 😁. That's probably all you needed was a reinstall.
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hey there. As @JacePoe8299 has recommended, I'd say stick with Google Voice to type as it is a bit better with this and is fairly fast. While Samsung keyboard doesn't do as good as Google Voice to type for me, mine isn't nearly as bad as yours is which is odd.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Ikonoblast
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I downloaded Gboard app and it works perfectly. Thank you all for your comments.
SrQuick
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Samsung's keyboard sucks and I try not to use it at all. The voice typing is even worse. The pixel phone typing and voice works WAY BETTER.
0 Likes