JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Receiving message: isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized

(Topic created: 01-12-2024 07:40 PM)
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Good day My wife's z flip 4 is experiencing issues after the Android 14 update yesterday. "isn't optimized for the latest version of Android. Screen touches may be delayed or not recognized" That message pops up from time to time on her phone and then the phone freezes perhaps an update will fix it?

116 Replies
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm not sure why I put the word bleep there but I tried to say is that after we rotate to landscape we can then return to portrait to use the phone normally
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Maybe the next Android system webview update will fix the problem
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Have you tried the Beta version? It was updated on February 6th. There's a developer option, too, but I switched to the Beta Version, and my phone is running smoothly, but if you receive a software update, uninstall the Beta version before installing the update. The February update was received today on one of my devices.
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Nice catch is still showing the pop-up is from Android system web view. There was an update of that app this morning the issue still persist!
Samsung Manager should we try to uncheck the default for that app which is what it's set to now ?
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options