Original topic:

Samsung Health issues

(Topic created: 08-10-2024 04:50 AM)
userPF5RdudY1d
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I am using Samsung Health (SH) on a Z fold 5 (and a GW7). I am experiencing several issues with it: very slow to sync, discrepancies in the steps between widgets within SH home screen, the app repeatedly crashes while entering food, SH erases from home screen the food entered, steps and sleep (showing ?sign) and when you click to see takes 20 s to a minute for the information to reappear (if it reapears without restarting the app).
I have tried: restarting the app and the phone, reinstalling the app after restarting the phone. Clearing cache. Removing and reinstalling SH related apps, plug ins and wearable app (causing to have to reset my wearables as transfer watch did not work) without success.
Removing and reinstalling apps after restarting the phone got things to speed up for a few uses but now it is back with the issues making the app a pain to use.
Please let me know if you have/had these issues and if you were able to solve them and how.
Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the Samsung Health app issues you have listed. 
Please contact the Samsung health team at 1-855-795-0509 app related concerns. 
For Samsung Health related issues, please also submit feedback: go to Samsung health App settings > Contact Us > Error Reports.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We understand the concern with the Samsung Health app issues you have listed. 
Please contact the Samsung health team at 1-855-795-0509 app related concerns. 
For Samsung Health related issues, please also submit feedback: go to Samsung health App settings > Contact Us > Error Reports.

0 Likes