Original topic:

Suggestions for phone upgrade: Camera and gaming are most important

(Topic created: 04-17-2024 10:55 AM)
capnsyko
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I will be purchasing a new phone soon. I currently have the z flip 4 and was going to upgrade to the flip 5 but I heard the camera on it is just as bad as the 4's. I am a mother, so pictures are important to me. So is mobile gaming because I am also a very active gamer. I would just like some good recommendations on what you guys think the best phone would be for me considering these 2 things. I also do digital art, but that isn't totally important because I do have a tablet for that. Thank you. 

6 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I would suggest waiting until July to update the Flip 6 will be released and is rumored to be a lot better 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

tiny78fish
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
What are the trade in values for the z flips? Are they pretty high at a massive discount or only a couple hundred off?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

It all depends on what promotion is going you have to look on the web or the app to see what the current price is for your device 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Debz333
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
S24 Ultra! I have the S23 ultra and excited to upgrade to the 24. The camera quality is the best I've seen and gaming is fast and graphics are bomb baby!
0 Likes
tiny78fish
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I seen this professional photographer give a good review on photos. Unless your needing 8k or 4K quality I feel it'd do the job well!

I included the link to the video: https://youtu.be/K4_7cymFwT8?feature=shared
0 Likes
Dravenick
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
If the 5 is just as bad as the 4 when it comes to camera... if you are going for a camera upgrade, don't go to the 5.