Original topic:

Tesla Text massaging issue

(Topic created: 09-24-2023 05:47 PM)
kenstersam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hello everyone 
Suddenly I'm no longer able to reply to my text nessages in my Tesla.model Y when connected to Z Fold 5.
I have already tried unpairing and re pairing the phone with my Tesla but no success.
Anyone has any advice or guidance?
I appreciate it in advance.
5 Replies
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I would send a bug report to Tesla

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
kenstersam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thank you for your reply.
I physically went to a Tesla repair center and the only thing they told me to do was unpaired and repair the phone with the car.
Thanks again
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

That's what I would have told you to try as well. 

You can unpair and delete every reference to your phone on the Tesla.  Then do a warm reset of your phone by pressing and holding power and Vol down buttons until it reboots. 

If that doesn't help I would Google Tesla bug reports and figure out how to send one to the developers.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
kenstersam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I sincerely thank you for your guidance.
I will give that a try.
0 Likes
Solution
kenstersam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hello Everyone
Just wanted to update you all and let you know that I found the solution.
All you have to do is click on the writing (press to reply / press to send ) instead of the microphone icon to send the text message on your Tesla sscreen.
Everything is working perfectly now.
Thank you all
0 Likes