Original topic:

Z-Fold slim case issues

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
Flobacks
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
My slim case has been working great for about 8 months, but now the front cover will not stay atta he'd to the phone due to the adhesive being gone. I paid $100 for this case and it didn't even last a year. How can I get the front face to reattach to my phone as protection? 
10 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
My dad purchased some 3m clear tape off of Amazon and replaced the stickers to hold the case on

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

3Fees
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Get a new case, fixing old case once it starts to deteriorate isn't worth it. Get one with extended warranty so you don't have to keep buying one in a short time.
Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
DrTodd66
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Samsung Fold cases are cheap and interior quality at the price point they sell them. Every Fold case breaks on the left small screen side. The material is cheap and the adhesive is a joke. There is a chance that the case could hold up IF the adhesive tape was of high enough quality to just hold on to that small strip of plastic(?). Customer service stated " that this is physical damage and they were sorry for the inconvenience, but I would just have to buy another case. " On pre-order this case with discount was still $60. This case didn't last 50 days! 
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Try a spigen case
0 Likes
DickWheawill
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Lots of good, better priced ones available. Try Amazon
0 Likes
DrTodd66
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thanks all I have been looking. Want white with a kick stand that doesn't add bulkšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€:male_sign:
0 Likes
VenomMouse
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
When I got my Fold 6 my carrier gave me the SPen case for free. I won't lie, it feels cheap for what the price of it is ($99) if you didn't get one from your carrier. It also doesn't sit well in my car mount. It's a hit or miss with the wireless charging capability of the mount. Sometimes it manages to connect, sometimes it doesn't. I've been looking at the Spigen cases and they look decently built
0 Likes
DrTodd66
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
True, Spigen makes great cases, however I wasn't looking to bulk it up either
0 Likes
DlyDly
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm on my third Fold. Is it just me but every case I've put on these Fold phones breaks along the left side on the external screen. Just not enough adhesive and such small area to stick well. 
These are all stock Samsung cases. This new one is 2 months old. 
0 Likes