JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

2018 Iconx Mesh/clean kit replacements?

(Topic created: 08-27-2019 11:51 AM)
userRlcGAD0J04
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have two sets of the gear icon x earbuds. One is mine and other is for wife. My volume is extremely low and I see they know come with a cleaning kit. Both of mine never came with one. Is there anyway/where to get one of these. I did clean it and it works 100% better but I lost the mesh piece

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

SamsungUS no longer has the mesh kits available directly from Samsung, you are welcome to seek 3rd party retailers or other online options.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

SamsungUS no longer has the mesh kits available directly from Samsung, you are welcome to seek 3rd party retailers or other online options.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBMMRckDZqA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello do you know where to buy the replacement mesh kits for samsung gear icon x 2018..

Thanks 

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

0 Likes
GenericUsername
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I need a mesh Kit too. After aprox a year and a half using this headphones i´ve run out of the ones provided in the box. Where can i buy new ones?

Thnxs

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! @GenericUsername

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

0 Likes
TLPell653
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also would like to purchase some additional mesh kit/parts. If you can send me a link I can also send model/SN#.

0 Likes
userctcjTngqUG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Me too man. I bought mine used on amazon. Got the brush, just need more of the mesh filters.

0 Likes