JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 10-18-2020 10:24 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
DG1790
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
bosoxboy22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

can anyone help me out. My righr ear bud is super quiet and I have tried everything to fix it. Unpaired, tried different device, cleaned, and dynamic equalizer. Still quiet

0 Likes
FYF
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had the same problem with my original Galaxy buds. You're gonna have to contact Samsung if there under warranty get them replaced for free.
0 Likes
bosoxboy22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had them for a while I doubt there under warranty still.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and the serial number on the bottom of your Galaxy buds charging case in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userz5LfpdHEvg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having the same issue here. Started last week the left bud is essentially silent and because of the sound difference is unweaeable. I've tried everything in the linked help posts and it hasn't made a difference. 

0 Likes
userF0HxdAqqvO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, Past two days my 2019 galexy buds RHS volume is low with volume high. Tried with factory reset. No luck. Couly you help to resolve my right G-buds' low volume issue? Note: It's under warranty Jan 2021. Purchased directly from samsung site on nov 2019 with note 10+.

0 Likes
userF0HxdAqqvO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi. I tried most of the options mentioned/solution provided. Could you let me know what should I do? Its under warranty and brought from Samsung website.

0 Likes
userF0HxdAqqvO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

This is more than 2 week now. If unable to provide support for this issue. Could you help on how to get warranty/replacement support. ?

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried these troubleshooting steps?

0 Likes