Original topic:

All new update for Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created: 05-07-2022 08:32 AM)
Ariscott56
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hello, just received a 2.23 MB update for the Galaxy Buds Pro which improves the charging algorithm and the stability of the earbuds. Be sure to drop down to Galaxy Wearable to install it

27 Replies
AvidUser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I figured out how to get the 360 audio back:

Clear cache/data on wearable app, then Uninstall it & uninstall the buds manager as well when it pops up as you uninstall the wearable app. Then I restarted my phone & installed the wearable app. I connected my buds and did eveything it prompted.
Once I was connected in the wearable app, I resetted the buds in settings & that's when the 360 audio works now after you did eveything & also reset the buds.

Try everything I said and see if it works now
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

360 works fine for me using Buds2.

Buds software version AVC8, Wearable app ver 2.2.48.22033061, Buds2 Manager version 4.1.22042651

0 Likes
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
2.23 MB in size

Info provided:
Improved battery charging algorithm and stability

Improved system stability and reliability
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just received it today as i went to use my Buds Pro
Figured I would let others know there is an update Screenshot_20220507-103101_Galaxy Buds Pro Manager.jpg
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

does your 360 audio work after the update? 

0 Likes
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Unfortunately no it does not
Granted I never really use 360 audio anyways. But it's still strange nonetheless
0 Likes
AvidUser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I took the liberty to try to troubleshoot the problem & I found that if I do these steps exactly in order, the 360 audio can work again but it isn't as good as it was before that new May 3rd software update. Ever since the buds update, it made 360 audio worse.

STEPS TO SOLVE 360 AUDIO FEATURE NOT WORKING: For Andriods:

1. Make sure your BUDS ARE INSIDE CASE & CLOSED.

2. Clear cache/data on wearable app.

3. Uninstall wearable app & then uninstall the buds manager as well when it pops up.

4. Restart your phone.

5. Install the wearable app from GALAXY STORE.

6. (Makes it easier if you already have location & bluetooth on) Open wearable app & Start: Connect the buds, allow the permissions, & I did allow for sending of diagnositc data.

7. Once the buds were connected in the wearable app, RESET THEM in wearbale app settings.

8. Then after you reset them & connect it back again, make sure 360 audio is off by default, & keep it off. Go to Sound & turn on Dolby Atmos to "Auto". (I don't think it makes a difference, but all I know is that it works if I do all these steps)

9. Then you can use the earbuds and make sure to listen to a video/song with video (so if you use spotify, make sure there's a video backdrop) & when you are listening with dolby atmos Auto on, then turn on the 360 audio and go back to that video/song & see if you can move your head left or head and notice a difference. (360 audio should work)

360 should work after you do these steps, but still isn't as good as it used to be because of the new update.

If it still doesn't work, let me know
0 Likes
userGUSCi90Gmn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you
0 Likes