Original topic:

All new update for Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created: 05-03-2022 02:32 AM)
Ariscott56
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hello, just received a 2.23 MB update for the Galaxy Buds Pro which improves the charging algorithm and the stability of the earbuds. Be sure to drop down to Galaxy Wearable to install it

27 Replies
dortyboy
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just got it also. Nothing major
0 Likes
AvidUser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
The 360 audio changed for me. It sounds less surrounding sound, more closer now. Not as good as before. Before, it was more like an empty room & farther away. The 360 was better like that. Anyone else has this problem?

Anything I can do?? If I blow/suck on the speakers, does that help? Is the mesh/woofer/driver change how audio sounds?
0 Likes
Ariscott56
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
There seems like it isn't anything we can do. I just tested 360 audio and there doesn't seem to be a difference with the setting at all. I've also tried on my Galaxy Buds Live and the same thing occurred too. I'm gonna try to re-install both of the plug-ins and give an update if anything works. If not, I'll just send an error report
AvidUser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you, I do hope you can send an error report. How am I able to do it or is it limited to you?

I tried resetting them and nothing helps. They sneaked this in & I know some people do not like the empty room surround 360 sound, but I really liked it and it's just different now, less surround/spacious sound
It's now the same as turning on Dolby atmos Movie setting without the headtracking. I hope they can maybe give us options on the 360 audio and revert back to it.

Did you notice a difference? It's a slight difference in the space but it's noticeable to me
Ariscott56
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
You can send error reports too
0 Likes
Ariscott56
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I haven't noticed a difference but it could just be me. I hope this problem doesn't persist too long since Samsung doesn't release updates often for the Galaxy Buds series
AvidUser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yeah that is what I am afraid of. I mainly use the 360 audio because I like it but now it isn't a game changer for me anymore. The difference is only noticeable to me when I am facing the phone. The 360 audio is fine when I turn my head left and right, but in the middle there seems to be no difference & not spacious anymore.
AvidUser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Now the 360 feature doesn't work at all now for me and for others, I already see it on reddit.
0 Likes
Ariscott56
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just found out it now works on my Galaxy Buds Pro, but still doesn't work on my Galaxy Buds Live. Samsung also failed to understand my error reportScreenshot_20220508-192328_Samsung Members.jpg