Original topic:

Allergy to buds

(Topic created: 09-03-2021 07:51 AM)
userWjugJBs33C
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having an allergic reaction to the earbuds, I have had them since February and initially they were fine but now I scan barely wear them for an hour without my ears getting super itchy and red.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to get this over to our specialty team so they may look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the earbuds:
Serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to get this over to our specialty team so they may look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the earbuds:
Serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

ErrenGlover
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm literally having the same problem!! I was wondering why I was getting irritated and red 🤦‍:male_sign:
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same problem with me and wish Samsung would do a comparison to what material these tips have versus the tips for the free AKG's that came with the S8+ that I never had an issue with.