JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ambient sound do not work properly after the new update

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 04:24 PM)
userUZGAayeKhP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I did the new update today and the ambient sound stop to work with one ear bud. Before the update I always use one ear bud with the ambient sound. I read before the update that it was going to improve the ambient sound in the calls and that do not work neither. Now to activate the ambient sound you have to wear both ear buds like the noise cancelling. I do not understand if on the  phone says if you want to activate you have to wear one at least, why is not working? I think you have to fix this issue. With this update I feel defrauded and if I had known that this was going to happen I would never have done it. 

- Galaxy Buds Pro

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AlanS1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm a new BudsPro owner and this was my only complaint... Just today I was delighted to find that you can manually enable the feature. Earbud settings/Accessibility/Noise control with one earbud  ... Now they're perfect!

View solution in context

18 Replies
userdCOfZDPBZY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Having the same issue. Used this feature almost every day and now its broken
usert1fG63aDtE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Broke my galaxy buds2 also! Not on the ambient sound but now people talking on the other line go silent whenever there is background noise on my end
MannyGFresh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Tip: After latest update, make sure you enable under "Accessibility" "enable noise control with one earbud" & "customize ambient sound" to allow single bud ambient use. Otherwise, by default you no longer have that ability. It's hidden.
Found in another thread on the same issue.
userifHP3k09E3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
You're a lifesaver friend
userUZGAayeKhP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The app do the update today and now I can see the steps you are describing. Thanks for the tip!

BenPWarner
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Where is this accessibility option at? I'm not seeing it on the Galaxy wearables app and I'm not seeing the enable noise control in the accessibility app on Samsung.
userABxW17ZYgo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I knew there had to be some way to make this happen. Thank you so much for the information! Have a great day!

0 Likes
userJUN3FldcTU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
THANK YOU!!
0 Likes
userABxW17ZYgo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So glad im not the only one who just wants to use just one ear bud with ambient sound. Glad a user in this forum helped out how to fix this issue. I hate when updates like these hide features that we use on a daily.

0 Likes