JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Anyone who had a reaction to the Buds Pro tried the Earbuds2?

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 01:47 AM)
userOwmayaAWJN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Anyone who had allergic reactions to earbuds pro tried the earbuds2??

Did you have the same experience??

Thanks

p

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Having a reaction to the Buds Pro is concerning. If you have had a reaction and not spoken with our specialty team, please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky 

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the earbuds:
Serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I bought the pro last week tried really hard to like them, bought memory foam tips but couldn't get past my left ear hurting no matter which it what size tips I tried, so I returned them a few days ago and bought the 2's and so far huge improvement, still trying to figure out which tips are best for me, but none of them hurt, very light and far more comfy!
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Having a reaction to the Buds Pro is concerning. If you have had a reaction and not spoken with our specialty team, please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky 

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the earbuds:
Serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes