Original topic:

Auto ducking on galaxy buds2

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 02:34 PM)
usert1fG63aDtE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Got an update today. Ever since whenever on a phone call if the person on the other end is talking and any noise is happening around me it drops the volume of them talking! To the point where you can't hear them at all. Can't find a way to fix this in the wearable app. Any ideas?
10 Replies
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look for sound quality and effects and try adapt sound
0 Likes
usert1fG63aDtE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Nice try but no dice
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
Awww... maybe search settings for voice privacy or enhanced voice privacy and turn it off? Also check noise canceling and turn it off
0 Likes
usert1fG63aDtE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
All 3 of those turn up zero results on the phone is a note 20. The galaxy buds2 have active noise canceling and ambient sound. Tried playing with those settings to no avail. Thanks but this is literally an issue with the ai learning for calls and the new update that I got this morning. They broke them with a patch for something else is my guess
0 Likes
usert1fG63aDtE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Again to clarify the issue is with the galaxybuds2 update not the phone
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm all out of ideas except to reset the buds and uninstall and reinstall the updates and power off phone and restart after 10 secs... I had the regular galaxy buds and those things helped for a little while... good luck
0 Likes
usert1fG63aDtE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thats what I tried 1st. I can't even uninstall the update from this morning. STAY AWAY FROM THE BUDS2 THEY SUCK RIGHT NOW!!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
Lol got rid of mines after the 15th day, no returns to verizon so I gave them away
0 Likes
usert1fG63aDtE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Aww that stinks! what did you replace them with and are you happy with them ?
0 Likes