cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Background noise

Does anyone have issues when they are on a call on their galaxy buds and the person on the other end says all they hear is background noise? It is very frustrating because the person cannot hear me, only what is going on around me, so I end up having to take the bids out and then am no longer able to be hands free on the call. Is there a setting that needs to be changed, or is it a malfunction?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Background noise

Hello @useres3UvqNGZQ  , I am sorry that you are experiencing this but it sounds as though you are going to have to mail them to get checked out. There are multiple ways of doing this, either calling 1800-samsung (1800-726-7864) and they will send you a shipping label. With that shipping label you will send the buds in a box, and whoever repairs the ear buds will call you to let you know before any replacement if there is a cost or not. Another option is when Samsung Walk In stores open again we can take care of the shipping and handeling, when they receive the product the procedure will be the same. Below I have linked the support to contact Samsung in more ways if those do not work for you. I hope this was helpful. Have a wonderful day!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Constellation

I've sent mine back 5 times... I'm in my 6th pair .. ugh I gave up on the microphone feature they are just great Headphones.

Highlighted
Product Expert

So @ThunderTone82 , it sounds like it might be a phone issue as well, have you checked out the phone with a certified technician? Because if it is happening 5 times with different galaxy buds, it definetly sounds like it might be a phone issue.