cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Battery Problems of Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Latest s/w update doesn´t help. 

I have reported as private message as requested.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem for me, the right bud loses a charge much quicker than the left one even when it's just been sittinh in the case after infukkt charge them over night then go to use them the following dsy? Tried restttres them but still the same 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with the right ear bud. I've tried the troubleshoot solution and it didn't work. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having what I think is the same problem.  However on my galaxy buds it's the left bud that dies the quickest with no warning. I'll be at 50 to 60% on the right bud with the left around 5%. The buds are on the latest version of the firmware and as far as I can tell they both charge up to 100%. (Sometimes they only charge till the right one is 100% and I just have to take out both buds and put them back in and the left one will continue to charge)

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have the same problem and i sent my serial no. but without replay feeiling badly 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem. One minate it says the right bud is at 75% and the left is at 80% then I disconnect it and both are at 80% then I do the same again and there at 75%. I think it might just be the app showing the from percents but im not sure. 

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First of all, it's frustrating to see this post marked as "solved" when it's just a moderator saying "please send a message". 

Here's the thing, I'm seeing the same thing happen (right bud goes dead faster than left) and there's no solution or possible reason /why/ it's happening. I suppose I can be content knowing I'm not the only one affected. After the whole galaxy s10 connection issue debacle and now this, it comes down to customer support. I have lost confidence in Samsung. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have problem that left bud is discharging faster than right one.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Reset them

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reset them

Paul Irlanda
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, my right bud always loses charge at a faster rate than the other. And the case won't hold a full charge I find myself having to charge both the case and buds on the daily. It's very frustrating.