cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Battery not shown

I already posted the fix on other threads.

See below. 

This is a "NEW" feature that was introduced in the latest Galaxy Buds+ Plugin. Whoever at Samsung made that decision should get a new job.

I fixed it by deleting the Galaxy Buds+ plugin and re-install the previous version. Please use version 1.0.20030951 it will solve the problem. Then make sure you disable auto updates in Google Play store for this plugin otherwise it will happen again. 

To Samsung - PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE in your SOFTWARE. Its a bad bad idea to combine the battery indicators. Why on earth you would do that be beyond me. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi, I don't have a galaxy buds+ plugin, is there another way to reinstall it?

Highlighted
Asteroid

When one of the earbuds reaches a batterylevel lower then 85%, then it shows the level of both earbuds (both on the widget and the Wearable app).

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung stated they were going to fix this on the next update. It doesn't make any sense to wait until under 85% to seperate power levels and it makes no sense to combine them since this was a touted feature. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Buds Plus individual battery level still not fixed

Both the wearable app and the Buds plus received an update. The wearable app still shows only the combined power level NOT the individual levels for each bud.

Software version: R175XXU0ATF2

WEAR VERSION: 2.2.05.20040151

Highlighted
Asteroid

Buds + newest update 06.04.2020 Broke individual power level readings

So the newest update broke or stopped showing the individual power level for each bud.  Honestly this is one feature I hate to lose. I have several wireless headsets and the ones that have a similar feature I love because it allows me to easily see which bud or side I can use and which one needs charging I can then switch off sides for those nights I only want one bud it (which is pretty much 99% of the time I only use one side)

SAMSUNG YOU SOLD THIS AS A FEATURE OF THE BUDS+ PUT IT BACK

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Buds + newest update 06.04.2020 Broke individual power level readings

Why are the mods removing/deleting my replies? 

I wrote a whole paragraph and now its deleted. We are consumers of Samsung and we should be able to provide criticisms where its warranted. 

LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND PUT BACK INDIVIDUAL BATTERY DISPLAYS.