cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Battery or charging issues between buds plus?

I just now received my new pair of galaxy buds plus. Upon opening up the box then the case and connecting them to the galaxy wearables app, I noticed that the left earbud showed a red light low battery indicator of 24% while the right bud battery indicator showed 68%.

The case itself showed a battery level of 69%.

I just now received my new pair of galaxy buds plus. Upon opening up the box then the case and connecting them to the galaxy wearables app, I noticed that the left earbud showed a red light low battery indicator of 24% while the right bud battery indicator showed 68%. The case itself showed a battery level of 69%.

of course immediately I was confused with what I was seeing and started to think that there's possibly a problem with the left earbud or the charging connections. After disconnecting and reconnecting, restarting phone, using both earbuds, placing them back in the charging case, plugging in the charging case to charge, it still showed the left earbud at a lower battery percentage. I'm going to leave the buds in the case and plugged in to charge until everything is fully charged and re-check again.

Before I just decide to package these back up and return them, has anyone else seen or read of this and if there is a fix or a tip to correct this issue?

Thank you in advance and I appreciate any and all feedback.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Battery or charging issues between buds plus?

I have the same problem, and currently on phone to figure this out

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Battery or charging issues between buds plus?

Hey there, I would be more that happy to assist with the concerns of your galaxy buds plus.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.