Original topic:

Buds 3 Pro Blue Tooth Issues With Multiple Devices

(Topic created: a week ago)
MikeyJP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

OK, so I have the Ultra Watch, A53 5G phone,  Buds 3 Pro (now) and an S Tablet.  I am really confused. How does the pairing work... when I get the new Buds paired to one device everything works fine, then when another Samsung product is in proximity it may or may not pair - then ultimately all 3 crash and won't do bluetooth at all.  Was just at a soccer game listening to music on a third party mp3 paired (sorry no more Yeppes?) when phone rang. After I hung it up the blue tooth on all went out. Nothing could find the Pro 3's when scanning.  At home I could not get anything to locate the Buds for pairing for 2 days. I could not get it in the mode - no 3 color lights blinking.  Yes charged. Then miraculously it came back on its own and I was able to reload everything. Then using all again in proximity it went out again. Lost the Buds.  Would not repair. After a day sitting and turning everything off - wala the Buds were willing to pair again.  So wandering around the net I hear that they will only pair with a limited number of items, the third party player kills them, that when I have multiple Galaxy products paired and in use - they cannot handle it.  I do suspect a software flaw... (hey Samsung Techies) rather then defective Buds in my case - but really confused. Am I doing something wrong or is there something I should know that is not in the instructions???? Thanks.

0 Likes
0 Replies