Original topic:

Buds Live - People Can't Hear me during phone calls

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 1:08 PM)
user0xsyh4e35a
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had seen similar posts dated several months ago.  I just purchased my bud lives yesterday.  Charged them up, paired them with my Galaxy S10 5g phone, made sure the wearable app was updated, all of it.  Was very excited to start work this morning and attend my first meeting with my new buds.  

They seemed to work fine.  In between meetings, I put them back in their case.  I had another meeting this afternoon where I could hear everyone just fine.  About 40 minutes into the call, I needed to speak but no one could hear me.

Since I intended to use these for work purposes...I'm really disappointed.  Any thoughts? 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

It could be possible that you muted yourself during the call.

• To turn off the microphone, tap and hold the touchpad during a call so the other party cannot hear you.

Here is some more information about the call features of the earbuds: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078132/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes