cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Buds Live not charging, no help from customer service

My left bud does not charge regularly - have spoken to customer service on the phone numerous times over the past 6 weeks and over multiple hours on the phone with them, i have been escalated to case management and the accessories department - was told numerous different things including i would be sent a new charging case, they would send me a box to send the buds back for service (still under warranty) and so on. None of these things happen, have not received anything and when i call back to follow up i get another reason why they cant send me what has previously been promised. Just now i got put through to case management after waiting on hold for 45 minutes and when the person answered, they hung up on me after asking for my ticket number (i presume accidentally hung up). I have been sold a product that is defective - why am i not receiving the assistance i need?? I have so many samsung products - have been on the S series of phones since the S6, have the S20 Ultra now, have the samsung watch and buds live. WHat do i need to do to get some reasonable customer service here?? 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Buds Live not charging, no help from customer service

Hello! 

Thank you for reaching out, I would be happy to assist you. Have you been able to perform any troubleshooting with the reps on the phone for your symptom? I would recommend resetting your buds through the Wearables app. You can do this by navigating to the Wearables app and selecting about buds. In this menu, there will be the option to reset your buds.

When charging do you see the LED light up on the cradle?

Is it both buds that will not receive a charge?

Are you using the original charging cable that came with the device, and have you tested another one to see if your symptoms persist?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi,

Yes i have gone through all of the troubleshooting steps. The lights come on the charging case, but the left ear bud completely drains the case overnight while also draining itself. And yes i am using the original charging cable. 

After being hung up on, i just called the customer service line again and got put through to Verizon customer service for some reason (I am not even a Verizon customer??). I have called 3 times and still cant get anything from the support line - is there anyone that can help me please? I hvae no idea what to even do anymore 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

With the troubleshooting being performed to no avail, I would recommend getting your Galaxy buds in the hands of our technicians to evaluate and repair your device. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds along with your email in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Thank you

Highlighted
Astronaut

thanks i have just sent you a private message with requested details