cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Buds Live not poor quality/disconnects

I got my new buds live and they worked great for about a week or so but then they started cutting out sometimes. I factory rest them and they worked good for a few days but now they are doing it again.

They will cut out like I'm getting to far from the source but the source is less then two feet away. This has happened on my new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and my Macbook air. The Note 20 it will happen when I have my phone in my shirt pocket and turn my head to the right. 

The other funny thing is, is that I have been listening to something at work with my phone on the desk and I will heat my lunch up in the microwave which is through a door and about 30 to 40 feet away and never have a problem then. It is just random as to when it will cut out. 

Anyone have any ideas? I am thinking that there is something wrong with my buds live. 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Buds Live not poor quality/disconnects

Thanks for reaching out. I'd be happy to look into this for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Buds Live not poor quality/disconnects

I have tried to reply but I can find where the DM are. I clicked the link and logged in and sent you a message but I don't know how to use this app. It's not intuitive.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Buds Live not poor quality/disconnects

Same issue with mine. I've discovered the issue,  with mine at least, is the communication between the two earbuds. Using either bud by itself seems to work ok.

Now this isn't a solution obviously but rather a workaround until Samsung updates the firmware some more. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Buds Live not poor quality/disconnects

Yeah, it doesn't happen as much (if at all) with just the one.