Original topic:

Buds Live

(Topic created: 10-09-2021 11:37 AM)
Options
Galaxy Buds
Rarely see any love for the Buds Live. However, they are the best buds, hands down IMHO. I'm actually partially deaf and wear hearing aids. My right ear is much worse than my left. (haven't held a phone to my right ear since 2002).

All that to say...I hate a speaker in my ear canal. I operate, often, with a hearing aid in my right ear, and a bud in my left, for phone calls, notifications, media, etc. They fit me perfectly and I hope Samsung doesn't cancel the line. It works great for a lot of us.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
sleeplesstigerz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I would definitely like to try a pair out how much are they
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
$150.00 or less depending on when/where you buy
0 Likes
MrClean69
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I love my Buds Live! I can see how/why they aren't for everyone, maybe I'm lucky enough to have the right ear shape to slow them to fit so well. My only complaint is the ANC isn't great, but I didn't buy them for that feature.
tom2044
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
100% agree!! I can wear them for hours and they won't hurt. They also say in my ears really well even if I'm doing something with a lot of movement like working out, walking, ect. I feel like they've kinda been forgotten but I absolutely love them. Also the sound and Microphone quality is incredible. Like others have mentioned, ANC doesn't really work but that doesn't bother me.
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes