JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds Pro Allegic Reaction

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 08:55 AM)
tomseoul
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Dear Samsung, PLease do not remove or close this case without resolving the root cause of the issue.

This is 3rd attempt to report the issue. I want to hear about the status of this issue from Samsung.

Did you resolve the issue?  How?   

Please do not close this issue without getting my consent. 

My ear is getting worse.  I can't even wear ear plug at nights due to the allergic reaction of my ear caused by Buds Pro.    

I bought Buds Pro after I get refund of Ipod air Pro from Apple with same allergic reaction as Buds Pro. 

Samsung's way of managing customer's issue is quite disappointing.   

I won't claim my time and health issue,  but I want the issue resolved or refund for me to switch to other vendor. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Good afternoon, I can certainly understand your concerns. I see in our systems where you had sent us a private message back on May 30th and never responded when we reached out. Please understand that the notification emails are a do not reply address so if you reply to them, we will not see your response. In order to assist can you follow up with me here: https://bit.ly/3pE8Pkc

If you prefer, you can call our support line at 1-800-726-7864 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Good afternoon, I can certainly understand your concerns. I see in our systems where you had sent us a private message back on May 30th and never responded when we reached out. Please understand that the notification emails are a do not reply address so if you reply to them, we will not see your response. In order to assist can you follow up with me here: https://bit.ly/3pE8Pkc

If you prefer, you can call our support line at 1-800-726-7864 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

JustCallMeJac
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am also experiencing an allergic reaction to the new buds pro. I had the original samsung earbuds for years with no problem. Did they use different material with the new styles?

DerinH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am experiencing the same issue with my Galaxy Buds Pro - never had this issue with my original Buds or Buds+.  Now I can't really wear any  ear buds until my ears heal.

I sent a message regarding this issue with all of my pertinent details, earlier this week, but have not received any response.  What is Samsung going to do to make this right?  Refund? Replace with newer product where issue is resolved?

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. If you're experiencing this or similar symptoms please reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Can you please provide us with the following information:

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number from the bottom of the charging cradle:

0 Likes