Original topic:

Buds Pro Sound Great, Not Comfortable.

(Topic created: 08-17-2021 11:47 PM)
Wieze
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Samsung,

I've had the galaxy buds pro since launch day. They sound great, and I really enjoy using them. I do not leave the house without them. My major issue with them is comfort.
I have the Galaxy Buds Originals and I find those considerably more comfortable.
I have tried all of the ear tips that they come with and one size is more comfortable than the rest, but I wouldn't consider any of them making the buds pro comfortable for me for longer usage periods.

I've recently purchased some third party ear tips, that are like ear plug material. You squeeze the ear tip down before you insert into your ear and it expands to give you a nice seal. I've found that these are more comfortable than the buds that come out of the box, but still not as comfortable as the Original Galaxy Buds.

These are shaped different and I believe heavier than the original Galaxy Buds, those two factors make them uncomfortable for longer usage periods.

I hope these two things are addressed in the next Gen Buds Pro. 
15 Replies
kingstephanos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I completely agree with your assessment of the buds pro.
Fir3blaze9x
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Well then change the ear piece to make it fit the size of your ear
0 Likes
Wieze
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Not sure if you read my entire post, but I tried all of the ear tips that come with the Buds Pro. None of them make them comfortable for long periods of usage time to me.
Fir3blaze9x
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Sorry for being rude
0 Likes
Fir3blaze9x
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
But no mean to be rude
0 Likes