JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds Pro audio will drop and then increase again

(Topic created on: 3/8/21 1:24 PM)
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got the earbuds pro with the s21 ultra unfortunately they are not working right they seem to have a problem where they have volume issues it'll just randomly shut down to a barely audible sound and then go back up and I've checked the settings does anybody know how to fix that problem?

9 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out. If you have not done so already, try resetting the earbuds. If the issue persists, service would be recommended. For service options, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the buds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
ok thanks I'll try that
0 Likes
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I did reset completely 3 times & disconnected from phone so three times but didn't work, should I just send them back with the return phone and ask for another pair? thanks
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@usercOpGrJqpKL For your earbuds, as the troubleshooting has not worked you are welcome to explore return opportunities if you are still within your return window. You would just need to speak with your retailer about those options. If they were purchased from Samsung.com, you would contact the E-Commerce Team by calling 1-855-726-8721. If you need to look into service options under the warranty, please feel free to send a private message with the model code and the serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I actually did send them a message via email and they said that I could send them back but they have no replacements does that sound normal to you the s21 ultra is going on sale in most places right now for $200 cheaper than the $1,200 that it was going for so because they gave me the earbuds I didn't really care but they don't work I love the phone but the Samsung pay doesn't work and neither does the Google pay keeps giving me an error that I'm moving the phone too fast and Samsung just does nothing I really love the MST function and the expandable storage but I love the camera and the functions on the s21 ultra I'm having a dilemma you see LOL
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your concern. Another option for your Galaxy buds Pro would be a repair. If you wish to set your Galaxy buds pro up for service. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

View solution in context

usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
in all honesty I appreciate it but I'm going to send them back I wanted to try them out for the active noise canceling that doesn't work not anymore than the first pair of buds that I had which is I think the first pair they ever made I like to multitask and talk on the phone to my mother while I cook and she can hear everything I'm doing she could even hear my boyfriend talking on his phone in a completely other room so I have to admit I'm not impressed with them enough to bother fixing them sorry
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Buds
galaxy pro buds
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Buds

well I must say for the price of $200 U.S dollars ! definitely would not have bought the.
horrible fit in ear! and as far as the sound quality, it's not bad but and I do say but!!
THE VOLUME ON THESE EAR BUDS SUCK!!!
I have purchased ear buds form a gas station that had more volume than these!
I'm pretty disappointed in this product because I am a HUGE Samsung fan.
I own several different products by Samsung, and have been super satisfied with them!
not sure if I will be buying Samsung products in the Future! oh, if anyone from Samsung reads this I'll be more than happy to get a REFUND!