Original topic:

Buds Pro connection to laptop weak since update ~3 weeks ago

(Topic created: 10-08-2021 11:14 AM)
TheCheat54
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Since I took the update for my Buds Pro about 3 weeks ago, I have been getting much a much less consistent connection with my work laptop at home than I ever have before. I can be sitting at my desk with a single earbud in (other earbud remaining in the closed case) and I will get sound distortion due to the weak signal. I used to be able to walk from my desk to my front door (about 25 feet away) while on a call with a crystal-clear output and input sound quality the entire time; now I always get distortion.

I've already tried resetting the Buds Pro by connecting them to my phone and using the reset feature (followed by re-pairing to the laptop). The issue does not occur at all while the Buds Pro are connected to my phone, even when outdoors with my phone in my pocket.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the audio distortion on your Galaxy buds pro and would be happy to assist you further. Have you tried any other Bluetooth headphones with your laptop to see if they experience these symptom?

Can I please have your full model number and baseband version for your Galaxy buds pro?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes