JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds Pro order delayed

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 10:53 AM)
XLeoX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I ordered a new set of buds pro . They told me they would be here by the 16th of this month they are late now then my Daye was changed to 17th then 18th see a pattern here what's the point of giving an specific day and promise that day if u just change it then Samsung promises to give a code for discount since this is happening n u t never send it . Wow Samsung I spent what 3500 just in the last month at your company and this is how you treat you customers..... 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns regarding orders, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team, as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
cchat9000
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Get on chat and as for a supervisor that was extremely helpful for me
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns regarding orders, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team, as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes