JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds+ call quality issue

(Topic created on: 9/26/20 5:34 AM)
userQVmXuNET6I
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My buds plus was working good from last 5 months,just yesterday i don’t know what happened? Music is sounding fine just a call quality got poor, I say very poor.

No body can hear my voice clearly like before and same with me. Before then voice quality was so good with not even a single disturbance. Please help me. 

I tired reseting, cleaning and uninstalling and installing the app. But it didn't work. 

Please help me. 

Also, let me know if I can replace this, it's under warranty. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userQVmXuNET6I I would be happy to look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the earbuds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Zero_83
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
5 months is a long time for a single pair of earbuds that has to work with multiple different microphones to take in San put out sound and also block sound earbuds since the dawning of time has only been made to listen to music but we're given an option later on to be able to use them for speaking as well through the additional microphones however they are extremely tiny and usually feel quite quickly when they make earbuds they make them more tailored to the music and want them to last longer for the music the fact that you can use them on phone calls is just an added extra
0 Likes
Zero_83
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
whether you can replace them or not under the warranty is something he would have to ask a Samsung representative yourself you can start a technical support question directly from your homepage of this app
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userQVmXuNET6I I would be happy to look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the earbuds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context