Original topic:

Buds + can't answer or hang up on calls

(Topic created: 07-17-2021 09:31 AM)
usereFe2j7LYli
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just bought Galaxy Buds +, new, not refurbished.  I have a Galaxy S8 Active phone.  Although the buds make beeping sounds when I touch them, nothing happens when I try to answer or hang up on calls.  I do NOT care about listening to music so please don't get on this thread talking about music apps.  All I care about is making phone calls hands free.   I've reset the the phone, reset network settings, unpaired and repaired.  Nothing works and Samsung isn't helping.

The one thing that might make a difference, but if it does, you'd think the Samsung person would have asked this before asking me to reset by network (something I'm still not sure if I'm going to have issues because of), is that the case was never fully charged.  I opened up the package, thought I was charging it overnight (with buds in case and plugged in via the charger cable) but I had the cable in backwards so I don't think it was actually connected.  The case seems to have no charge but the buds did and they connected fine and I could use them (with clear reception) but had to manually dial and hang up. 

I am not tech savvy; I would appreciate very clear and thorough answers and hope that I can use these things to make and receive calls because if I can't, I'm returning them!  

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Not really sure how to help but I will say I only use my buds plus to make and receive calls and hear texts as well and I've been using them every day since they were released and I have no problems, double tap to answer and receive calls, maybe try re booting the app, unpairing and re pairing the buds,I hope this helps
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
Double tap?
0 Likes