Original topic:

Buds live not connecting to discord

(Topic created: 07-05-2022 07:14 PM)
fiehj2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My audio won't go to my ear buds when I'm calling on discord, I am on a phone, there are no software updates and it used to work but now it doesn't,  please help

4 Replies
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Try doing a factory reset on the buds. Does the audio work with any other Bluetooth devices/headphones? Did the app recently receive an update? Answer these questions and I may be able to assist. Also did you try unpairing the buds in the phones Bluetooth menu>reset them up in the galaxy wearable app. If none of these fix it try a network settings reset for the phone. Lmk
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Discord recently hasn't been cooperating too well with my Buds Pro either. It randomly stops using the earbuds for the call and goes straight to speakerphone and acts like my earbuds don't exis, but as soon as I leave the call I can hear the tone through the earbuds. Been a while since it happened but it started back up today.
0 Likes
TheSMQ
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had to reset the buds, and remove every app from Separate App Sound, reboot phone, and then add the apps I wanted to use with them in order for them to work.
0 Likes
usereyzwWaHj4f
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can Samsung fix this issue? The buds live just treat Discord app like normal call (should be media sound)

0 Likes