cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Buds + not connecting to wearablea app but they are to my bluetooth

Just got my buds+ and they are recognized by wearables app when it scans for nearby devices,  it will connect them to my bluetooth but it wont connect to my wearables app . 

I use a samsung a 50 on android 9. 

So annoying I sold my buds which worked fine to afford the buds+ which dont work at all. if I cant control the touch controls and I cant use ambient sound I'm basically using the $20 xiamo mi buds that work the same as these nearly $300 ones. Somebody please solve this. I'm choked.  And want my old buds back 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Buds + not connecting to wearablea app but they are to my bluetooth

, 1
<
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair. Can I please the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have feelings holding me back from sending such personal information . I requested support through my samsung account where I gave that info and registered my product.  And the problem shpu ldnt be with the headphones,  cause they connect to my bluetooth.   . The wearables app detects them , downloads buds + app for them but doesn't connect to them so I cant use all their features.  . Not to judge you personally but how come I'm not getting a reply from my samsung account and only getting reply from the forum . 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend contacting our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.