cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Buds plus mic stops working 15min into Skype call

I have my new buds+ connected to my HP laptop via Bluetooth. Everything works great as far as audio and mic until about 15min into the call, a message pops up in Skype that my mic is no longer working. At that moment, no one can hear me anymore in the call. If I disable Bluetooth then re-enable, it will work again for another 15min, but this is hardly a solution. This happens every single time and I can't figure out how to fix it or what is causing the problem. Please help!

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Buds plus mic stops working 15min into Skype call

Do you have skype listed as a sleeping application or an application that is being optimized?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I dont think so, but what are the steps for me to verify?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

In order to check that out, go into your settings on the phone. Once in settings click on the magnifying glass and in the search bar type in (sleeping apps /  optimized list). This should pull that up for you to checkout!

Highlighted
Constellation

ok I checked on both of those and the only thing I have listed is samsung pay for the galaxy watch plugin.

Highlighted
Constellation

i am facing the same issue, appreciate if you can provide a solution as I am not able to use the buds for skype call due to this. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you only experience these symptoms with Skype calls or do you also receive these symptoms with regular calls on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

no issue to use the buds with galaxy s20 ultra phone but when I am connecting the buds to windows 10 and use it to make skype for business call, the microphone stopped working consistently approximately after 15 minutes into each and every call similar to what is being reported in this thread. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Regular calls on my s10+ are fine. Only experiencing this during Skype calls.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm facing the same issue with skype on Windows10. Using the buds as a work device... not cool!