Original topic:

Buds+ right bud won't charge (2 pairs now...)

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 6:55 AM)
Members_fvSnDZM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

On my 1st pair, my right ear bud stopped charging. Tried *every* solution posted (including by Samsung support reps here and elsewhere), but no luck. (I do not need the standard 'have you tried this' list from a rep... unless you've got some new magical fix.) Figuring it was a one-off, I got a refurb pair to use while my others were getting repaired.

Went to connect the refurb pair for the 1st time and same exact issue. Tried every solution again, but again, no luck.

(With the amount of these issues being posted growing exponentially, I'm starting to think I should just google "class action samsung galaxy buds+"...)

Question: So that I don't waste any further time, perhaps a Samsung rep could let us know if we should just move on to the Buds Pro, or does the same issue affect those as well?

(BTW: Never had this issue w/ either of my 2 pairs of Soundcore Air 2 Pros...)

2 Replies
KnightRalph316
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've had a similar issue with one of my Buds+. What worked for me if you haven't tried it yet is put the bud that's not charging in a different case and if the red light goes on it means it's charging. If that works, let it charge in the other case and it should be fine after that.
Members_fvSnDZM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks, but I tried that already by putting in each dead right ear bud in each case... but still no luck.