cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Buds +

Hey everyone I've had the buds+ since March. My left earbud is only half as loud as the right one. Honestly for what we pay for these items there shouldn't be issues already. Any help tips anything would be helpful!!!! 

I bought a pair of Soundcore Life Note today and they are out preforming my Buds + right now
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Buds +

Had any problems with the fit?  maybe these were designed for people with smaller ears? Won't fit as they describe in the manual, shot by about an eight inch or so! 

Highlighted

Re: Re: Buds +

I thought they came with different rubber size pieces like when you buy a phone and the box has included earphones
Highlighted

I still prefer the Galaxy Buds because of the features (mostly the Ambient mode) and compatibility software without installing third-party apps for other buds to see the case power and each earpiece battery
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there! @Roller,

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungZell Thank you for reaching out to me i actually didn't expect that anyone wou,would, contact me. I actually got through to Customer Service finally today. I am in the process of getting everything ready to send the Buds+ in. I'm just disappointed that they aren't even 6 months old and there is issues. But, I also know how warranty work goes no matter what even if its a defect from factory it will be my fault and Samsung has my Buds+ so I already know I'm gonna have to pay some crazy amount. Wishful thinking that the issues will be fixed for $150 set of Buds and I won't have to pay even more. I've used nothing but Samsung for the last 10 years or so but, I know this won't go my way. As stated in my post I already picked up a back up set for 1/4 of the buds price but I love my buds but this new Anker/Soundcore buds I got are amazing.

Highlighted
Supernova

@Roller 

You can try a couple of things here to assist:

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Supernova

@Roller did this answer your original inquiry?

If so, can you click "Accept as a solution" on the post that helped so that others know the answer here?

Thanks so much!

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same issue but the right one sounds lower, not the left. They both worked fine until a few days ago. I didnt change any settings or anything and the right bud just sounds lower now for some reason

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. Were you able to try the troubleshooting and the link provided by JohnLoose? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/