Original topic:

Buds2 - Touch Enabled During Calls when Disabled in App

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 01:43 PM)
userPyTlDHsRok
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

When touch controls are turned off in the Galaxy Wearable app for my Galaxy Buds2, they still become enabled during phone calls. This results in accidently switching my noise controls and hanging up on calls when I attempt to adjust them in my ears. The touch controls in general are extremely annoying because they are so sensitive and it seems like there's nowhere to touch that isn't active. I know this has been brought up and marked as solved in the past (even though it really wasn't a solution) for different models of buds, but it clearly wasn't solved because it still exists on the Buds2. This is a firmware issues and it needs to be addressed.

Additionally, I noticed that if you activate "Double tap earbud edge" for volume control under Labs, all other touch controls will be activated regardless if you turn them off. Meaning, if labs are enabled and general touch controls are not, all are automatically enabled until you turn labs off. Its all or nothing when using the lab features.

2 Replies
zspcchinu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yes, I am also facing the same issue, where during calls even if the touch controls are off it activates. Everytime I touch the ear buds the output changes from Bluetooth to the mobile's speaker. Please fix this issue
userE9QU3uOVQD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue and it's incredibly annoying! Especially when I'm on a Microsoft Teams call in the university library and adjusting my earbud accidently switches audio output to Tab S6..  

Now everyone in the library can listen to my lecture. Great!

I hope they fix that issue ASAP 

0 Likes